Coastal Printing Inc., (a G7 Master Printer) is located in Sarasota, FL. As a member of IPW Communications (a network of US Printers), we are able serve customers locally, state-wide and nationally – offering POD solutions anywhere, anytime. Offset or digital printing, web-2-print, variable data, direct-mail, personalized URL’s, QR Codes, or MS Tags, we put marketing technology to work for you today!
- Modern, 32,000 Sq. Ft. Climate-controlled Building, with 3-Bay Truck Well and 6,500 Sq. Ft. of Warehouse Space.
- WBS – Integrated Estimating, Cost Report, Production Management, Inventory Control and Financial Reporting System.
- 24-hour online Kodak InSite 24-7-365 on-line web portal for job file upload and soft proofing with FTP upload site as an “send file” alternative
- E-Commerce for on-line order placement of Print-On-Demand products
DIGITAL PRE-PRESS DEPARTMENT
- Latest version of Kodak Prinergy workflow, with PREPS imposition software
- Latest version of Kodak INSITE web portal for file transfer and online proofing
- Apple McIntosh G5 Workstations, Pentium PC Workstations
- Super Match Press View 21 Color Monitors, Central File Server supporting Quark, Indesign, Freehand, Illustrator and Photoshop via Kodak Prinergy workflow
- G7/GRACOL calibrated contract proof on Oris Digital Matchprint, via an Epson Stylus Pro 9800 Color Printer, “Digital Dylux” via HP Designjet Z6100 and HP 5000 color printers
- Fully automated direct to plate via FUJI PlateRite 8300N0S Platesetter
- File Transfer from: InSite, CD ROM, DVD, FTP site, PDF Workflow, DVD Archiving
DIGITAL ON-DEMAND AND WEB-TO-PRINT CAPABILITES
- Xerox X700XV Digital Press with inline finishing capabilities, for collation, stitching, 3-hole drilling, folding and booklet assembly.
- Ricoh C-751 HIGH Speed (75 sheets per minute) Digital Press with in-line binding for collation & 3-hole drilling.
- Full online WEB-TO-PRINT portal for online ordering. Personalization, Inventory Management and Re-ordering.
- XMPie Variable Data Plug-in Software for In-Design enabling One-to-One Database to Print Campaigns
- PURL (personalized URL) Software with back end tracking for direct mail to custom personalizes web-page campaigns
- Duplo Auto Digital Slitter/Score machine – sheet size up to 12.5 x 13
OFFSET PRESS DEPARTMENT G7 (GRACOL) Calibrated
- Mitsubishi Diamond V3000 29.5 x 41.375 6 Color plus Aqueous Coating with Color Navigator, Kodak Creo Press Link Ink Profile, Delta Dampening, Auto Blanket and Impression Cylinder Washup, Online Scanning Densitometer and Spectrophotometer Ink Density Control.
- Heidelberg 14 x 20 SM52-5-P2+L, 5 Color offset with CP2000 and all Automation and CREO Press Link
- Heidelberg 14 x 20 GTO 2 Color Offset Press with Alcolor Dampening
- Hamada 11 x 17 2-color Offset Press
- Satori Postal Sorting Software with CASS and NCOA capabilities
- Fully automated high-speed Inkjet address printing capabilities
- Tabbing for mailers
- Inline Glue dot applicator on our folder for fugitive glue dot applications
- Members of the Manasota PPC to remain up-to-date with Postal Regulations
- Two Polar Programmable 45” Paper Cutters: 1 with Polar RA 4 Jogger with PL820 Sheet Counter
- Heidelberg 10 x 15 Windmill Press Foil Stamping, Die Cutting Press
- Kluge Foil Stamping/Embossing & Die Cutting Press
- Brausse 22 x 29 Foil Stamping, Embossing & Die Cutting Press
- Moll-Marathon folder/gluer, hot melt, Pocket Portfolio Folder/Gluer
- D & K 32” Film Laminator with Pile Feeder
- MBO Perfection 30” continuous feed 4/4/4 folder with gatefold and knifefold and in-line gluing with Stacker Pressing Unit
- MBO B-26 continuous feed 4/4/4 folder
- Mueller-Martini Bravo T6-Pocket Stitcher with Cover Feeder
- Stik-It 4280 Adhesive Transfer Tape Applicator – 5 heads
- Shanklin A26A Fully Automatic Shrinking System with T6H Tunnel
- Two Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrap Sealers and Tunnels
- One Smipack 24 x 32 L-Sealer Packaging machine with auto take-off
- Brackett Continuous Feed Padder
- GBC AP-2 Ultra Wire-O/Spiral Bind Auto Punch
- Baum Ultrafold T14 Table Top Folder
- Challenge Single Head Paper Drill
- Challenge MS10-6 Head Paper Drill
- Stimpson 405 Grommet Inserter (2)
- Performance Design CI-3000 Plasticoil Spinner
- Wexler-CE Automatic Banding Machine (Paper or Plastic)
- Tech-Lighting UV Coater – Flood UV Coating for sheet size 5 x7 through 20 x 25 6pt–24pt coated stock
FULL SERVICE PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
- ASI Member
- Promotional products and Premiums research software
- Full integrated estimating, proposal and order system
- Online shopping cart
EMERGENCY BACK-UP AND REDUNDANCY PLAN
Coastal Printing has an emergency back-up plan should there be an interruption in our ability to supply printing to our customer base (both short-term and long-term).
- We back up all of our production art files (daily) onto a redundant server daily and onto hard media twice per week – so our maximum exposure to lost files is one day. All hard media is stored in a fireproof cabinet and a copy is made and kept offsite.
- We back up all of our MIS files onto hard media and onto a “cloud” solution – this is done daily.
- All of our servers are operated through surge protected battery back-up power sources.
- We have a 24/7 contract with Kodak to support all of our Production servers and our Trendsetter Plate maker so that should one of the servers go down or the Plate maker go down we can be operational within one business day.
- We have 24/7 technician support for repair to all of our press and bindery equipment.
- We have 24/7 out-sourced IT Service support for all of our MIS, network and local computers.
- We have created relationships with two printing companies in Florida (one on the west coast and one on the east coast) that have similar production configurations as ours and that are both G7 calibrated so that we can deliver files to them in an emergency situation and they would print for us.
- We maintain a full list of all employees contact information and have a plan for an offsite location to be able to manage our business should an event occur that would require this.
- We are members of IPW (Independent Printers Worldwide) and are part of a nationwide network of qualified printing companies that can share work with each other to print and deliver to local geographic markets. IPW has 200+ members in the US & Canada, of which 16 (several in each major geographic region in the US) are part of the print-share network.